COVID-19 Coronavirus Business Continuity Policy
Our priority is our Guests’ and staff’s health and well-being, and the continuity of our business in all facets of its operations. By focusing on well-being in the face of Covid-19 we aim to continue to serve our valued Guests and to meet their vehicle -, finance -, insurance - and vehicle servicing requirements to the same high standard and with efficiency. In order to do this, we are taking the following precautionary measures:
- Self-isolation for any staff member for whom the following applies:
- For those employees who have travelled overseas, or been in contact with anyone that has travelled and showing symptoms of the virus
- For those employees who are showing symptoms and /or has been in contact with someone that has been confirmed as having the virus
- Employees who believe they have been exposed to the virus will notify management immediately. They are asked not to come to work if they believe they have been exposed. We will manage this situation on a case by case basis.
- We are effecting proactive measures for Social Distancing in the workplace as has been recommended by health authorities:
- No hugging and handshaking in the workplace
- Maintaining a 1.5 metre distance from each other wherever possible. We care about our Guests’ safety and as such we are endeavouring to maintain safe social distances
- Employees are not to attend external work-related gatherings unless business critical
- At no time will we be hosting an internal gathering of more than 100 people
- Hand Hygiene: On arrival and departure from our office locations, including our associated businesses – please use the provided sanitiser or soap and water in our bathrooms for handwashing.
- If we are booking work for you, please let us know if you or any of your close contacts are showing symptoms of the virus.
- We have provided as far as is possible extra hygiene provisions to our staff and have increased the frequency and nature of our office cleaning. This extra cleaning has also been extended to our Courtesy Bus and Loan Cars, which are cleaned daily. Guests and staff are also encouraged to use hand sanitiser often.
When booking a vehicle service, requesting the courtesy bus or car, or prior to a vehicle demonstration, our staff are obliged to ask you the following:
“In the interests of public safety, we are obliged to ask if there is anyone at your location or planning to attend our location that is symptomatic of Covid-19 or if there are vulnerable people for whom extra precautions are necessary.”
Ken Mills Mahindra and its associated businesses are committed to keeping up to date regarding this pandemic and we will amend our policies to reflect all Government & Health Authority recommendations and directives.
Please also see the following websites for more information:
If you have any further concerns or queries, please ask for our General Manager, David Musch, or our Guest Experience Manager, Priscilla Hanlon.